Zhangjiagang Chuangpu เครื่องจักร Co. , Ltd
|Port:||2 plastic ports||Type of Animal:||Cow, sheep, goat.|
Dairy Electronic Pulsator Quick Details:
- Item: electric milk pulsator
- Model: LE30
- Type: electric pulsator
- Cover Material: plastic
- Type of Animal: Cow, sheep, goat.
Milk Pulsator is one of the most important parts in milking system, There are 2 types of pulsator.Pneumatic milking Pulsator and Electronic Milking Pulsator.
L02,L80,L90 pulsator are all InterPuls type Pulsator,Which were designed for heavy duty working condition,
L80 Milk Pulsator and L90 Milk Pulsator be designed for heavy duty working conditions.
They were designed with great attention on details for a complete animal milk out, to promote good udder health and to make life easier for the farmer.
Dairy Electronic Pulsator Specification:
|Model||LE30 milk pulsator|
|Type||electric milk pulsator|
|Outlet||2 plastic tubes|
|Quantity||1PCS / Carton|
By Sea, By Train, By Air, By DHL / Fedex etc. (depends on quantity)
Dairy Electronic Pulsator Deacription:
Pulsator is one of the core components of milking system, which been used to control the milking times per minutes (pulsation rate) during milking process. Proper pulsation rate could help farmer complete animal milk out, get higher milk output, promote good udder health and to make life easier for the farmer. And the pulsation rate is adjustable, which could fit different parlour vacuum conditions. 2 types pulsator been provided: pneumatic pulsator and electric pulsator. The pneumatic pulsator is more popular using in small scale farms and individual farms, as for the medium and large scale farms, people like to choose the electric pulsator.
Dairy Electronic Pulsator Features:
- Electronic pulsators, the voltage is 24 V, and need utilize one electric pulsator controller and transformer, but they are more preciser and easy to maintain.
- The pulsator could be with 2 outlets ( port connector) or 4 outlets ( port connector), and the outlet tube material could be plastic or stainless steel.
- The pulsator pulsation ratio is 60:40, and the pulsation rate is adjustable according to the vacuum degree.
- Compared with pneumatic pulsators, the electronic pulsators are more accurate and durable, and easier to maintain.